Banette Event Now Active!

Erebea

A while ago we mentioned an October 2011 Banette event to celebrate Halloween. This event is now active, go to your Pokemon Global Link account, click promotions, then select the Banette promotion. Use the code “NPCHARACTER” and the event Banette will be ready to transfer to your Pokemon White Version or Pokemon Black Version.

One again, Banette will have its Dream World ability Cursed Body, which has a 30% chance of disabling an attack an opponent uses on it. It will also have the unique Grass-type move Cotton Guard and will be at Level 37 once it is transferred from the Dream World back to Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version. It will be exclusive to North America and Japan.

Related: Pokemon Black and White | Pokemon Black and White Walkthrough

Categorized under: Black and White, Events, Pokémon News
Tagged: , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Banette Event Now Active!”

1. @Yosher98 says:

How come people don't comment, like ever? If you are reading this you don't need an account to write stuff!

2. SkallaML says:

Who are you, and what'd you do with my sweet Erebea?

3. YAY Ima try this i love Banette

4. SpiritSword says:

Did anyone else get here from ZeldaDungeon?

5. SNOlink says:

Banette is a sweet Pokemon! Too bad I don't have a Pokemon Global Link account…

And as an answer to SpiritSword, I came here from ZD as well.

6. oliver says:

I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

7. gallbladder pain says:

I am impressed with the content of the article..hey really awesome post thanks for that really you show awesome good interest about that point . your discussion is also very
    interesting thanks for that .this is full of awesomeness.thanks for that post…

8. Baneete says:

Does anyone have this??? I’m offering flawless KB/HB shiny BR Pokemon and legenderies. My FC is 2449-5801-7260 I need this banette on XY or ORAS please and thanks