YO! Pokedex 3D Pro has been released and let me tell ya, the features are more expansive than the free version. Oh, and If you have a 2 GB Card for your 3DS, GET RID OF IT. This baby is BIG. It won’t be enough for your measly 2 GB card to handle. But where am I going, Read on my Fellow mates. Read On.
Pokedex 3D Pro, is the Upgrade version of last year’s Pokedex 3D. It has the same features as the original:
- Multiple Language Options
- Ar Viewer
- Move Dex
- Ability to Change background
- Photograph Pokemon
- It’s Block-Space in the SD card is 138, minus the downloable content.
In Pokedex 3D Pro, You have the additional Options:
- All Pokemon are unlocked
- You have an EXTENSIVE Move Dex. It lists what the Pokemon Could learn in Black and White 2. From Movepools, to TMs to Tutors to EGG Moves. Move Dex lists moves Alphabetically.
- There’s an Achievement Option. Reading a Pokemon’s Page is an achievement. Taking a Picture of that Pokemon is an achievement.
- Every time you go to a Pokemon’s Page, The “announcer” will say the Pokemon’s name and Forme(if available.)
- AR Markers are available from the start.
- Pokemon Challenge asks you everything about the Pokemon. There are 39 Challenges. Some need to be unlocked.
- It’s Block Space is 3,309. You need a 4 GB SD Card (I suggest a 8 GB SD Card mate. This is a suggestion from me. Or, if you’re crazy, like me, Grab a 32 GB Card.) to make this thing possible.
This seems about it- Or is it? Be sure to get it if it ever is released in your area. Now, if you will excuse me, I will play with this. Now I have my portable Bulbapedia.