Keldeo Event for UK!

JJGenesis

Hey guys a Keldeo event has just been announced for the UK! Head on inside for more details!

This event is likely to match the event that is going to be in the US and will launch on September 1st 2012 and will end on October 11th 2012 for Pokemon Black and White. It will be available in GAME and Gamestation stores but will likely be limited to specific stores like previous events have (2011 Celebii I’m looking at you!). This event will give you a Keldeo that will have its Resolute forme in Black and White 2.

So what do you think of this, See you all next time! Chao!

Categorized under: Pokémon News

11 Responses to “Keldeo Event for UK!”

1. radioactivehylian says:

Argh this is so confusing for me. I’ve explained before that where I live I get the same events as in the UK, but that’s on wifi. So I don’t know if there will be stores in Belgium that participate in this events…..

• JJgenesis says:

Usually store events are in stores that I can’t easily get too. The closest store to me that was holding the Celebii event was in Birmingham England and it’s about £20 for me to get the train there. I bet it is the same again for this one too!

2. LegendOfTwili says:

Don’t even get me started on 2011 Celebi. That event was so poorly put together… I hope Keldeo is done better and more than anything I hope it marks the return of Pokemon events to Newcastle, seeing as Celebi marked the departure!

• wafflegoat says:

Ikr? I live in Newcastle too and nothing ever seems to happen to do with pokemon!

• LegendOfTwili says:

Well, I went to the Darkrai and Arceus ones in the Metro Centre and the Giratina one at Sunderland Air Show. But for some reason, the Celebi event just missed out the North-East entirely. :(

• wafflegoat says:

When was the darkrai and arceus one I must of missed it. I had giratina already so I didn’t go but I was really looking forwards to the celebi event. :(

• wafflegoat says:

Don’t you just love it in the North East? Endless rain, countless McDonalds and KFCs and not even something like Pokemon can make it any better. Still, at least I have friends :)

• RaltsFTW says:

maybe its because Nintendo tends to make more money in America then it does in Europe… aah the USA: richest country in the world, fattest country in the world, and we have to invent a new number to keep track of our national debt. i love it here. :P