Pokémon Bank Pricing confirmed for Europe and other Reigons

Connor

Pokemon-Bank-logo With Pokémon Bank coming our way this Christmas, alot of us are probably wondering how much the Annual fee is for the app. While the pricing for America got announced last month (which being $4.99) everywhere else around the world wait for their pricing to be announced. well that wait is over as the pricing for Pokemon Bank has been announced. make the jump to find out those all important prices.

United Kingdom: £4.49
Europe: €4.99
Australia: $6.50
New Zealand: $8.50

A Reminder that Pokemon Bank will be arriving on the 3DS eShop on the 27th of December this year and with it you will be able to store up to 3000 Pokémon as well as transfer Pokémon from your Pokémon white, Pokémon Black, Pokémon White 2 or Pokemon Black 2 games.

So will you be using this app for your Pokédex needs or does the annual fee put you off? Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Source: Serebii.net

Categorized under: Pokemon Bank, X & Y
Tagged: , ,

8 Responses to “Pokémon Bank Pricing confirmed for Europe and other Reigons”

1. Joshua says:

Looks fairly even for most region prices. It might look like more, but remember that the American dollar is worth more than Australian and New Zealand dollars (by just a little bit), and worth less than the pound and Euro. I’m pretty sure that’s the case. Plus, people who are honest for competition shouldn’t mind paying a little bit to keep out some hacked Pokemon. Just my opinion, though.

2. Joseph Case says:

I enjoy the games but I just don’t think I would be willing to pay extra to complete part of the game. It seems almost like a penalty fee for the “true” fans just so they can complete the entirety of the game.

• Joseph Case says:

If I’m mistaken and you can store all 649 pokemon in the game without this then disregard my little rant :-)

• Guillaume Monnet says:

There is a free 1-month trial (so you can send all you B/B2/W/W2 pokémon to X & Y) AND you can store all your 721 pokémon on your game (X or Y).

3. The Eeveelutionist says:

My only concern would be, what would happen after the month of the trial was over and you still have pokemon in the bank? I sure hope you wouldn’t lose them.

4. Flaming Lemons says:

Five dollars a year huh?
    Well it doesn’t sound too bad as long as we can pay using our eshop accounts.

5. Hans Fuerst says:

This Is pretty much what will happen when people migrate their Pollytoads.

6. Alexander Delacruz says:

How do we even pay for the annual fee? Because I don’t have a credit card.