Applying for a Staff Position
Interested in joining staff? Well, we are always looking for enthusiastic applicants to join Pokémon Dungeon. Below are the requirements for being on staff, along with some of the positions that we need to be filled. If you have an idea for a staff position that isn’t listed, send in your application and we will take it into consideration.
- All applicants are expected to put in at least a few hours a week into their position at Pokémon Dungeon. Commitment is important in order to maintain the site. If you have other priorities like Exams, Studies, Work etc. that will most likely hinder you from working at Pokémon Dungeon, Applying for a position is not recommended.
- Basic grammar and proper spelling is required. Since Articles and Editorial take longer than the average news post they are held to a higher quality standard before being published. We do have editors to look things over when requested.
- WordPress experience is a plus, but not required.
- You must have Skype, the free chat program. All of our site staff discussions take place over Skype.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age to apply.
Submit your Application
*Denotes a required field
By submitting this form, you agree to follow all general rules of conduct, agree to the notices listed above, and agree to the following statement. Pokémon Dungeon is run by volunteers only. We will not and cannot pay our staff a wage or salary. You also agree that any and all projects created for Pokémon Dungeon are property of Pokémon Dungeon even if you leave The Staff. The Staff of Pokémon Dungeon reserve the rights to deny any application, to alter any content written for Pokémon Dungeon, and to remove any individual from staff.